Dec 7, 2007

work sucks, I know

To all of you that gripe on how studying isn't fun and is boring, how would you like to spend your whole day filing, digging out name cards from a bucket and entering the details into a microsoft excel file, photocopying 280324 copies of something that looks like gibberish to you?
No?
Good. Start studying.
Cause work is seriously seriously @#$%@#$% leh. Every morning I wake up and I drag my ass to shenton way. I seriously do not know how people can live like that, where the office is deathly quiet with no one willing to smile or talk to you. I miss school. ):
School is how slack lah.


Anyways I've finished majority of my applications except the middlebury one. Heh I hope I have not just thrown about approximately 1k into the rubbish bin.

EDIT: Ok after much thought work isn't that bad. My supervisors are all moving millions of dollars everyday to buy grain and wheat futures (I work in a trading firm) and it does look terribly exciting. But to get there, you gotta study. Get it?

No comments: